Sunday, February 21, 2010

First, I would like to express my gratitude to all those who shared thoughts and insights as to what I should do next in life. The list has been narrowed :-)

We now consult our readership regarding other matters:

~ We are still looking for good summer housing options in Tucson. Having accepted a summer internship there, Thomas needs a place to crash 3-4 nights a week. (May - August)

~ Doggie day care: our little guy needs a place to stay and play 2-3 days a week (March - May); a good dog walker would also work

1 comment:

  1. Brian's brother owns a fully furnished house (with pool) in Tucson and they are in Australia right now, they come back in July I think. It might work out for him to crash there until they get back. It is by the university. Let me know if you think he would be interested and I can ask them next time we skype.

    ReplyDelete