More Lessons from Peru:
1. Peru Time: any time stated in a travel itinerary is simply the earliest time that event will happen.
2. Stop Signs: nice red decorations on the side of the road.
3. Lane Lines (white and yellow): nice patterns in the pavement; in no way indicate the number of lanes or on which side you should be driving
4. Public Transportation Labor Strikes: a way of life; good thing most of our transportation is private
5. Papaya: still tastes like soap; can be disguised with a banana
6. Surprise: Tom is a professional at the traditional clown dance; sadly, we did not have the camera that night
Here are a few pictures from day 4 . . . . .