Thursday, July 14, 2011

Reunion Planning

After quite the long hiatus, I am back to my blog. Tom and I made the trip to California over spring break and had a great time. We got to spend a day with my cousin Cathy and her husband during which time it was decided that it's high time to have a gathering of the cousins and relatives. We also realized that neither of our husbands have been to the glorious place in Montana known as Columbia Falls, one of the most beautiful places on earth.

Just like that, Cathy and I find ourselves in charge of planning a family reunion. Wow. Hmm . . .
I must confess that I am not exactly sure where to start on this one.

So, dear readers, if you have any advice to give or tips on family activities or important details to remember, do send them my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment