Since we had such a prolonged absence from the blog, I thought I would take a few minutes to catch you up on a rather eventful past 12 months.
- Summer 2010: Tom in Tucson for his summer internship
- July : Motorcycle trip to Niagara Falls with Tom Sr. & Deb
- August: Tom starts his 2nd year of grad school
We learn that riding the motorcycle in temperatures over 100 degrees is remarkably unpleasant (think blow dryer in your face)
- October: Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque (If you've never been, this event is well worth attending)
- November: Lots of job interviews for Tom and Thanksgiving in Los Angeles
- December: Christmas in Cheyenne; Duncan gets to experience snow
- March: Spring break trip to Cali - Disney Land, San Francisco, Sonoma & Jelly Belly
- May: Tom graduates from ASU with his MBA!!
I made the tough decision to not sign a teaching contract in order to pursue another degree
- June: Trip to China and Tom starts his new job at Intel
- July: Koontz family beach week in Sea Isle City, NJ
I think that brings us up to date for now. We'll keep you posted with any breaking news :-)
Enjoy the rest of your summer!